Tuesday, March 17, 2020

La-La Land Crafts March 2020 Club Kit Reveal


Hello!  It's time for the March 2020 Club Kit Reveal!  This month, the them is all about ice cream!  How fun!  So many adorable stamps and dies this month!  You are going to love them!  Just a reminder that this month you have until March 25th to sign up if you want this exact kit.  You can find all the info HERE on the La-La Land Crafts Website.



For my first card, I used Marci with Ice Cream.  First, I colored her up with my Copics, fussy cut her out, and set her aside.  Then I layered up some patterned paper and mounted that on a piece of yellow card stock.  I die cut the You are Sweet Sentiment Die and trimmed it apart to create 3 separate pieces.  Then I die cut and layered up my ice cream cone and popped that on top of a die cut oval.  Then I adhered all of it to my card front.  Such a "sweet" card!  

Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E43, E47
Blue: B24, B26, B29
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Chocolate Ice Cream: E35, E37, E49
Cone: E30, E33

For my next card, I used the sweet little unicorns.  I started with some pink patterned paper and added a white strip of car stock across the bottom.  Then I added my colored unicorns and die cut ice cream to the card using adhesive and foam tape.  For my sentiment, I layered it on top of some white card stock and fussy cut it out before adding it to my card.  


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
White: C0, C3
Pink: RV000, RV00, RV10
Green: YG21, YG23
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG13
Red: R24, R27
Black: C5, C7

No comments:

Post a Comment