Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Guest Design Team Spot with The Greeting Farm!

Hello, hello!  I'm so excited to be guest designing for The Greeting Farm again.  My first Guest Spot was way back in 2012!  My how time flies!  For my project today, I decided to create some fun little gift tags using the oh-so-sweet Small Surprises Clear Stamp Set!  This set is just the cutest and can be used for so many different occasions!  


To create my tags, I started with a tag die from my stash.  I die cut some patterned paper for the bottom layer and then die cut a scalloped circle in white.  I created some 3 dimensional rosettes in various colors and layered those onto the white scalloped circles.  Then I layered a die cut circle on top of than and a little flag banner across the center.  I colored up these little cuties with my Copics and cut them out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I adhered them to the rosettes with some foam tape.  After attaching everything together, I added some strips of die cut card stock to the tops of my tags and used some white eyelets for the centers.  A little yellow bakers twine and some enamel dots finish these little tags off.  






I just love how these turned out.  They were so easy to make, but they really make an impact.  The will be an adorable addition to a treat bag, present, or even the front of a card!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment