Thursday, December 19, 2019

SugarPea Designs Warm Wishes!

Hello!  I'm back today with another fun holiday card made with the oh-so-adorable Hey Winter and Hey Summer stamp sets from Sugarpea Designs!  I just love both of these sets and I love that you can use them together!  The sweet little bear waving is from Hey Summer.  I stamped the little sweater on him from the Hey Winter set and it fit perfectly!  How fun!  To create my card, I started with some patterned papers from Hobby Lobby.  Then I created a little winter scene in the center with some snowy hills and a black and white background.  I die cut the Warm Wishes sentiment from white foam and layered some card stock on top.  Then I colored up my images and layered them on top with some foam tape.  A little page flag and button in the corner finish it off.  

I just love how this turned out!  Seriously loving these little bears and hoping I get a chance to make even more cards with them before the season is over.  



Card Details:

No comments:

Post a Comment