Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Club La-La Land Crafts December 2019 Kit Reveal

Hello!  Today, I'm so excited to share the New La-La Land Crafts December Club Kit!  This kit is all about courage!  It features Courage Marci as well as a set of sweet pandas in the I'm Here For You set.  And of course, there are some fabulous dies to go with them!  Just a reminder that you can find all the details about the subscriptions kits HERE and the last day to subscribe (if you want this kit) is December 25th.



For my first card, I decided to go with pink.  I colored up my Marci image with Copic Markers and fussy cut her out.  Then I used some patterned paper for my background and added two pink paper rosettes.  Then I die cut an oval and layered that on top of a white scallop.  I popped my Marci image on top using some foam tape.



Card Details:
Courage Marci
Hope Heart Die
Awareness Ribbon Die
Stitched Fight Die

Copic Colors:
Skin E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Pink: RV000, RV10, RV21, RV23, RV25
White: C1, C3

For my next card, I used one of the bears from the I'm Here For You Stamp Set.  I colored him up with my Copics and fussy cut him out.  Then I layered up some gold patterned paper from the Golden Sunset Paper Pack and matted them on top of a scalloped rectangle cut from gold foil card stock.  Then I added my ribbon heart cut from gold glitter paper and popped my bear on top with some foam tape.  I also cut the hope sentiment from glitter paper and mounted that on top of some white card stock before adding it to my card.  I just love how elegant this turned out!  


Card Details:
I'm Here For You
Hope Heart Die

Copic Colors:
Pandas: W0, W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, R20
White: C1, C3

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment