Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Club La-La Land Crafts December Kit

Hello!  I'm back today sharing some adorable cards made with the NEW Club Kit from La-La Land Crafts.  This month's theme was all about courage and featured lots of amazing stamps and dies that can be used for so many occasions!  



For my first card, I created a sweet little encouragement card suing some of the new patterned papers from La-La Land Crafts.  First, I started with some teal polka dot paper and trimmed that down to fit my card base.  Then I added a strip of word patterned paper down the left hand side.  I die cut a piece of pink paper into a square and layered that on top of some white card stock.  Using foam tape, I adhered that to the top middle of my panel.  Then I colored up my bears and fussy cut them out.  I layered them on top of a green die cut ribbon hear and placed them both in the center of the square.  I stamped my sentiment on a stitched rectangle and added that to the bottom of my card.  For the pink ribbon, I used the Awareness Ribbon Die and trimmed on the tails to fit my card front.  



Card Details:
I'm Here For You
Hope Heart Die
Awareness Ribbon Die
Christmas Hodgepodge Paper Pack: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Christmas-Hodgepodge-Paper-Pack_p_1112.html

Copic Colors:
Pandas: W0, W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, R20


For my next card, I chose some bold primary colors.  I started with some starburst patterned paper from my stash.  Then I die cut the heart ribbon from some blue card stock and adhered that to the center of the card.  I colored up my little panda,  fussy cut him out, and popped him in the center with some foam tape.  Then I layered the whole thing on top of some red card stock. I added the "fight" sentiment to the bottom of the card using red card stock layered on top of white to make the letters pop.  Then I finished it off with some die cut stars and enamel dots.   


Card Details:
I'm Here For You
Hope Heart Die
Stitched Fight Die
Small Stars Die: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Small-Stars-Die-_p_988.html

Copic Colors:
Pandas: W0, W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, R20
Blue: B24, B26, B29
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Yellow: Y21, Y26

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment