Tuesday, November 12, 2019

CC Designs November Release Sneak Peek #1


Hello!  Today is the first day of Sneak Peeks for the CC Designs November Release.  Today, I'm featuring a new set called Yeti Cuties.  This set includes two different yetis, three additional characters, and several coordinating sentiments.  For my card, I chose to use one of the adorable yetis.  First, I used some of the Christmas themed patterned paper to cover my card base.  Then I die cut a scalloped rectangle and created a little winter scene within it.  I popped my yeti on top with some foam tape and added my cute little sentiment beneath his feet.  I also added some yeti footprints which are also included in the set.  So much fun!



Thanks so much for stopping by!  

Card Details:
Yeti Cuties Clear Stamp Set


10 comments:

  1. Oh my! Is this Yeti super adorable or what?!?! I love him. Your card is wonderful. I love the pattern paper and card layout. The Yeti footprints 👣 are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute yeti! Adorable card! Pretty layering and paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a amazing card ;)
    Love your coloring ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paw prints.
    Fun, happy card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Larisa you are such a talented designer. I am inspired by your work. Your cards are truly a work of art and you are a master at coloring. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable Larisa! I love Yeti's! You did a Fabulous job! P.s. I also love your name! I named my 25 year old daughter Larrisa also. I used 2 "r''s for Larrisa is feminine for Larry (is what the baby book said) and that is my husbands name. I have never met or heard anyone else have the name. WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! Love this Yeti wearing his scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Great
    stamp and lovely
    coloring.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable card. Love the 'Big Snowy Hugs' sentiment, with the yeti and paw prints. Genius. Glad you're in the CCD hop. Xxx

    ReplyDelete