Thursday, November 21, 2019

CC Designs Christmas Swiss Pixies!

Hello!  Hope you having a great week!  Today, I'm so excited to share two fun holiday cards using the NEW CC Designs Christmas Swiss Pixies Clear Stamp Set.  This little cuties are so adorable and so much fun to create with!  

To create both cards, I started with patterned paper from the CC Designs Christmas Paper Pad.  Then I die cut ovals and scallops for the centers of each card.  I colored these pixies up with Copic Markers and fussy cut them out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I added some glittery chipboard snowflakes from my stash as well as a few 3D stickers and die cuts.  I popped it all on top using foam tape and added my sentiments using the Banners Accessories Die.  So much fun!  





Card Details:


No comments:

Post a Comment