Wednesday, November 6, 2019

CC Designs Christmas Together

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a sweet little holiday card featuring the NEW Christmas Together Stamp Set from CC Designs.  This set features two stamps (bears and penguins) as well as some coordinating sentiments!  

For my card, I started my coloring my image with Copic markers and cutting it out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I layered up some patterned paper in the background and die cut an oval from some red snow patterned paper.  I layered that on top of a white scallop and added some snow to the bottom.  Then I popped my bears on top using some foam tape.  I also added some die cut snowflakes and a few rhinestones to accent them.  I stamped my sentiment on a banner and added that just below my bears.  A few green die cut leaves finish it off.  


here's a look at the inside:


Card Details:

No comments:

Post a Comment