Sunday, April 16, 2017

Kraftin Kimmie April Release Blog Hop

 
 
Woohoo!!! It's finally here!!!...
The April Release is NOW available!!
at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!
The FOUR new clear stamp sets that we've been sharing all week are NOW up in the krafty shop and we're celebrating with a Krafty HOP!
So grab a nice hot beverage, sit back and relax while you hop around and enjoy all the amazing creations from the
Krafty Design Team and Guests!!

 
For the hop today, I decided to feature this adorable little fox from the Puddle Pals set.  I absolutely love him and I think he might be one of my most favorites!  I chose some sweet little patterned papers that fit the theme and colored my image to match.  After layering it all together, I stamped my sentiment on a die cut cloud and popped it on the page using foam tape.  Then I tucked a tiny little sun in behind.  Some paper flowers finish the card off. 
 
 
 
a side view:
 
 
a look at the inside:

 
Card Details:
Kraftin Kimmie Puddle Pals
Patterned Paper- Pink Paislee Hellow Sunshine
Labels Die- Ebay
Echo Park- Surfs Up Die
CC Designs Scalloped Circles Die
Simon Says Stamp Scallop Stitches
LaLa Land Stitched Clouds
Stampin Up Banner Punch
EK Success Point Flag Punch
Flowers- Wild Orchid Crafts
Copic Colors- C5, C7, C9, E07, E09, E18, E50, E51, Y23, Y26, E87, R27, R59, BG10, BG11, BG13
 
You will get to see ALL of the new sets in action as you sit back and enjoy the hop! Then head on over to the krafty shop because they are ALL available NOW!
And if you HAVE to have it ALL, we also have our April Gimme Kimmies Kit which includes all FOUR of the new sets together and at a discount! But only for a limited time and while supplies last!
**SUPER SECRET KRAFTY KLUB!**
Don't forget that you have until MONDAY to get your order in for the Secret Klub set!! (I've extended the deadline!) The only clues I'm giving you for this set are 1) it's a set by artist Emilie Goulet and 2) the theme is....BEACH!!!
Feel free to order the secret set plus any new sets or extra goodies and I'll ship everything together later this week!
Happy hoppin' and happy shoppin!!




1 comment: