Thursday, April 6, 2017

CC Designs April Release Blog Hop

 
Today is RELEASE DAY for the new APRIL Stamps at C.C. Designs. As you have seen from our Preview Days, these new stamps revolve around birthday parties and celebrations!

Today, I am featuring the oh-so-cute Clove's Cake.  You guys know I'm always in search of "boy" images and I absolutely love this one!  I just don't think it gets any cuter than this!  For my card, I chose some bright birthday papers and colored my image to match using my Copic Markers.  Then I trimmed the image into a rectangle and mounted it on navy blue cardstock.  I layered several pieces of the patterned paper in the background and popped my image on top using foam tape.  To finish it off, I added some star garland, a couple of die cut stars, and some enamel dots. 
 
 
Here's a side view:

 
A look at the inside:

 
Card Details:
CC Designs Clove's Cake
CC Designs My Big Wheels Stamp (sentiment)
Patterned Paper- Echo Park Birthday Wishes
Gina Marie Stitched Stars Die
Stampin Up Banner Punch
EK Success Point Flag Punch
Reverse Confetti Star Garland Die
Enamel Dots- CC Designs and Echo Park
Copic Colors- (skin) E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20 (hair) E40, E43, E47, E49 (image) C1, C3, YG21, YG25, YG67, B95, B97, B99, R22, R24, R27, R56, R59, YR31, YR02, YR12, YR16, YR18, BG13, BG49, BG75
 

Every release we will have a New Release Blog Hop to showcase our awesome Design Team. Check out their amazing creations! This month we have an awesome Guest Designer joining us! Please give a warm welcome to Mindy Baxter of My Creative Scoop!


And we can’t have a Blog Hop without a PRIZE!! Here's how to enter:

Leave a comment on each DT Member’s Blog, and then head back to the C.C. Designs Blog to let us know you completed the hop. The winner from the Blog Hop will receive FREE stamps!!

*This Blog Hop will end on Sunday, APRIL 9th at NOON, 12pm EST. All winners will be announced the following week.

Don't forget we also have a give-away on the C.C. Designs Facebook Page. Head over, find the Preview Day Banner, and answer the question in the FACEBOOK comment section. You have until Sunday, APRIL 9th to leave an answer for a chance at winning! 

All of these products are now available in the C.C. Designs Store!

Happy Hopping!!

11 comments:

  1. Darling card and
    a really cute stamp.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!! So pretty how you colored image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this card - the colors, Copic coloring and the pattern paper. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute. Wonderful coloring and love the patterned papers and inside idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the little details on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a cutie card! Make me smile when I look your card. So colorfull and totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! Love that darling image ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Too sweet and cute!!! Lobe your bright and funny design!!!

    ReplyDelete