Tuesday, April 4, 2017

CC Designs April Release Preview Day #3

 
Hello!  It's Preview Day #3 and I'm here to share an adorable new stamp from Roberto's Rascals!  This is Dancing!  Isn't she just the absolute cutest!!!  I love her little party hat and her dance moves are just too, too cute! 
 
For my card, I chose some colorful birthday papers, colored my image to match using Copic markers and trimmed her into a rectangle.  I layered several of the patterned papers in the background and cut the cupcake paper into a circle and layered on top of a die cut scalloped circle.  Then I placed my image on top, added some enamel dots and a punched flag with button.  The sentiment is from the To Market stamp set and works perfectly.

 
Here's a side view:
 
 
a look at the inside:

 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper- Echo Park Party Time
Simon Says Stamp Scalloped Stitches Die
Stampin Up Banner Punch
EK Success Point Flag Punch
Enamel Dots- CC Designs and Echo Park
Copic Colors- (skin) E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20 (hair) E40, E43, E47, E49 (image) C1, C9, R20, R22, R21, BG10, BG11, BG32, R35, R37, R59, G14, G16, YR24, YR27, RV25, RV09
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Check back tomorrow for the April Release Blog Hop!


No comments:

Post a Comment