Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Wonderful Wednesday- Let's Celebrate!



Hello!  It's Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin Kimmie

IWe hope you can play along!! As always....it's ANYTHING GOES!! Break out your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and get krafty!!...
We want EVERYONE to be able to play along so your submission can use ANY stamp and can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!! It must be a NEW creation and you can enter on this post until November 1st at midnight! At the end of the month one random winner will be chosen from all the submissions for the whole month and will receive a $20 Gift Card to the shop!!! What do you think.....wanna WIN?? Let's see your krafty stuff!!
 
Today I have a fun and festive New Years card to share with you!  For this card, I used the fabulous Let's Celebrate set!  I just love this stamp set so much!  It's just so much fun!  To create my card, I chose some festive holiday paper and colored my image to match.  Then I layered the paper in the background and placed my mounted image on top.  Then I added a gold foil die cut and I stamped the words "New Year" from the stamp set.  I just masked off the "happy."  A couple of punch flags and some gold rhinestones top it off. 

 
Here's a side view:
 
 
A look at the inside:
 
 
Card Details:
Patterned Papers: Holiday Chic by The Paper Studio
Happy Word Die Cut- Snap Pack Gold
Jolee's Bling Stickers- Gold Round Gems
KKS Let's Celebrate stamp set
Stampin Up Banner Punch
EK Success Point Flag Punch
Stickles Star Dust
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E21, E04, E11, R20 (hair) E30, E34, E37, E29, E49 (hair) E08, E09, E13, R59 (image) W2, W3, W5, W7, RV19, RV29, RV25, RV23, RV69, W9, W7, W5, W1, W0, E40, E53, YG11, BG93, YG67
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment