Saturday, October 29, 2016

Kraftin Kimmie Saturday Challenge - Lots of Layers


Hello!  Today, I'm hosting the Saturday Challenge at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!  This week's theme is Lots of Layers!  As you probably know, I love using layers on my cards so I thought I would challenge all of you to do the same!  You can find all the details on the Kraftin Kimmie Blog HERE.

For my card, I decided to use the adorable Snowball Fairy.  This is a rubber stamp which means it is retired, but there are still a few left in the shop.  So, if you want her... be sure to snatch her up soon!  I chose some soft winter papers with glitter accents and colored her up to match.  Then I die cut her using the Gina Marie X-Stitched Rectangle Die.  I layered several of the patterned papers in the background added some ruched ribbon and popped my image on top with some foam tape.  Then I die cut a ton of glitter snowflakes and sprinkled them all over the card.  Some velvet snow balls top it off. 

 
A look at the inside:

 
A side view:

 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope you join us for this week's challenge.  I can't wait to see what you make! 
 
 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye Sugar Plum
My Favorite Things Witch's Cauldron Die (circles for snow)
My Favorite Things Mason Jar Mug Die (sentiment)
Stickles - Stardust
Stampin Up Banner Punch
EK Success Point Flag Punch
Doodlebug Lily White Crushed Velvet Cardstock
Stampin Up Silver Glimmer Paper
Ribbon- my stash
Gina Marie X-Stitched Dies
Gina Marie Large Snowflake Die
My Favorite Things Snow Drifts Die
Paper Smooches Snowflakes Die set
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20 (hair) E49, E47, E44, E41 (image) R22, R24, R27, R29, YG21, YG03, YG67, RV10, RV11, RV21, RV23, R85, BG10, BG11, BG34, BG49
 

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME job with this card,,, your color choice perfect .. such a fun and beautiful card,, stamp is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete