Tuesday, October 18, 2016

CC Designs Cinnamon With Reindeer

Hello!  Today, I'm here sharing a fun little Christmas card featuring the NEW Cinnamon with Reindeer stamp from CC Designs.  Isn't she just the cutest thing ever!!  I love how sweet her little smile is and that reindeer is just so adorable. 

For my card, I first chose some fun and bright patterned holiday paper and colored my image to match with Copic Markers.  Then I cut it out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Next, I layered some of the patterned papers in the background and diecut a strip of polkadot paper.  I added some stitched scallop borders on each side and topped it off with some red stitched ribbon and a cute little bow.  Then, I cut a tag using the NEW CC Designs Holiday Tag Die.  I cut the center square and stamped it with the CC Designs Holiday Backgrounds stamp to create a cute pink stripe.  I mounted that on my tag, and added my sentiment to the center which I die cut into a circle.  Finally, I popped my image on top with some foam tape to add dimension.  There you have it, one cute little holiday card. 

 
Here's a side view:
 
 
 
A look at the inside:
 
 
One final look:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great week! 
 
Card Details:
CC Designs Cinnamon with Reindeer Stamp
CC Designs Holiday Backgrounds Stamp Set
CC Designs Holly Jolly Sentiments Stamp Set
CC Designs Scalloped Circles Die
CC Designs Holiday Tag Die
My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop Edges
Ribbon- My stash
Stampabilities Bright Pink Ink
EK Success Point Flag Punch
Patterned Paper- Chickaniddy Crafts- Jolly Good
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20 (hair) E42, E44, E47, E49 (image) YG21, YG25, YG67, R24, R29, R59, RV10, RV11, RV34, C9, C5, E40, E42, E43, E44, E41, Y15, Y28, E84
 


No comments:

Post a Comment