Sunday, May 15, 2016

Play Ball!

Hello there!  I feel like it's been forever since my last card!  So busy wrapping up the school year.  Have I mentioned I'm ready for summer???  Today, I have a Saturated Canary card to share using the lovely Spring Ball image.  Isn't she just adorable!!!  Since Baseball season is in full swing (pun intended) I decided to make a fun baseball/softball card!  Unfortunately, this image has been retired, but I didn't realize that until the card was already made.  My apologies! 

 
I've noticed that my style has been changing a little.  I used to like things very clean and simple when it came to card making, but lately, I've been into tons of layers and embellishments!  The more the better!  And... I've also just discovered mulberry flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts!  They are just beautiful and addicting!  As you can see, I've added some here.  So pretty! 
 
 
a closer look:
 
 
love her pig tails and dimples! 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Home Run
Gina Marie Dies: X Stitched Rectangles and Squares
Lala Land Crafts: Flag Banner
CC Designs: Circus Accessories
My Favorite Things: Jersey Stamp Set
Stampin Up: Banner Punch, Real Red Ink
Button: My stash
Star Rhinestones: My stash
Copic Colors: (skin) R00, E000, E00, E11, E21, E04 (hair) E49, E29, E25, E23, E42 (image) YG63, G82, YG11, YG25, YG03, G07, E57, E35, R59, R29, R27, R24, B99, B24, B28, B29, C0, C1, C3, C5
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is fabulous.. love how you colored her and the card design. I just left a comment on the SC blog regarding your mermaid card- equally fabulous. I am now your new follower!! xxx Ann Marie (My Eclectic Spirit)

    ReplyDelete