Saturday, May 7, 2016

All Dressed Up New Release - Gaming Boy

Hello!  Guess What!  It's New Release Day at All Dressed Up Stamps!!!  You can find all the new images in the Shop.  So head over there and check them out!  Today, I have a fun card to share using the new image Gaming Boy.  I just love this stamp!  It's so hard to find good "boy/guy" images and this is one I can see myself using again and again!  Plus, he was a ton of fun to color! 

 
For this card, I pulled out some of my old scrapbooking paper.  This set is called Generation Tech Stack from DCWV.  This stuff must be at least 5+ years old, but it was absolutely perfect for this image.  If you look closely, you can see that the green paper has video game controllers on it!  Perfect!  I always choose my paper first when creating a card and then I color the image to match.  I really liked that this paper was bright and fun so I decided to use it! 

 
Next, I went through my 3D stickers and found one that had a video game controller so I pulled that out and added it to the card. The grey banner at the bottom was from the patterned paper. 

 
I die cut some stars and added some enamel dots and a button and there you have it! 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!
 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper: DCWV Generation Tech Stack
Stitched Stars Die: Gina Marie
Enamel Dots: Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
My Favorite Things Planner Pieces Die set
Banner Punch- Stampin Up
Banner Punch- Stampin Up
Tag Punch- EK Success
X Stitched Rectangles- Gina Marie
Jolee's Boutique 3D Stickers - Alternative Boy
Button- My Stash
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20 (hair) E43, E47, E49 (image) Y32, Y35, Y38, YR04, YR27, R24, R27, R29, R59, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, B00, B02, B05, B06, B39, YG03, YG17, YG25, YG67, G29
 

No comments:

Post a Comment