Tuesday, November 9, 2021

The Greeting Farm November Release Preview Day #1

 Hello!!!  It's that time again!  Time for previews from The Greeting Farm.  All new stamps will be released on the 15th!  In the mean time, we'll be showing you some sneak peeks!

First up is So Sweet Anya!  Isn't she adorable!  


For my card, I decided to create a cute little shaker strawberry to accompany Anya!  I started with some patterned paper and layered that up in the background.  Then I assembled my shaker and added that to the right side of the card.  I stamped out my Anya image, colored her up with Copics, and fussy cut her out.  Then I added her to the left side of the card with foam tape.  A cute little stamped sentiment and a fun little banner finish this card off.  


Copic Colors:
Skin: E34, E35, E37, R22
Hair: C5, C7, C9
Pink: RV25
Yellow: Y21, Y24
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG72

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Check back tomorrow for another peek at the new release!  








No comments:

Post a Comment