Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Picket Fence Stamps A Wreath for all Seasons!

 Hello!  Larisa here and today I'm sharing two holiday cards featuring the NEW A Wreath for all Seasons Stamp!  This beautiful stamp is the perfect addition to your cards and it's so versatile!



For my first card, I started with a black piece of cardstock and trimmed it to fit an A2 sized card.  Then I stamped out my image and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder.  On top of that I added a strip of black and white patterned paper from my stash.  After stamping and coloring up Beautiful Girl Jill, I die cut her out using the coordinating die and added her to the left of my card with some foam tape.  I also tucked a bit of iridescent twine behind her for added texture.  A few sequins and a "Merry Christmas" sentiment finish this card off!  



For my next card, I chose some fun and whimsical colors to work with on this vertical design.  I stamped my image out in teal ink on light blue card stock.  Then I trimmed it to fit my card base.  Then I die cut and paper pieced my little gnome adding some detail with Copic Markers.  Across the bottom, I combined two different stamped sentiments in two different colors to add some interest to my card. A few sequins and a fuzzy pom pom on my gnomes had finish this fun little card.  

Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. Love the gold behind the lady.
    She looks warm and snug. Cute
    gnome. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete