Thursday, August 12, 2021

The Greeting Farm August Release 2021 Preview #3

 I'm back with another sneak peek of the NEW Release at The Greeting Farm.  All new stamps will be released August 15th!  


This Set is Miss Anya Birthday!  It comes with 2 Anya images and a bunch of accessory and sentiments stamps to coordinate!  


To create my card, I stamped out my Anya image.  Then I used masking paper to cover her up.  I stamped out my banner images on top of her and added the presents at her feet as well.  Then I removed the paper and had a complete scene ready to color.  Using my Copics, I colored up the scene and added it to my card base.  I just love how this turned out!  


Be sure to check back on the 15th and hop along with us to celebrate the new release!

No comments:

Post a Comment