Tuesday, August 10, 2021

The Greeting Farm August 2021 Release Preview Day #1

 Hello!  It's that time again!  Today, I've got a sneak peek from the NEW Greeting Farm Release!  All new stamps will be available August 15th!


Today, I'm featuring the New Hugs and Hisses Stamp Set.  These grumpy little cats are just the cutest!  I decided to create a fun little Halloween themed card.  I started with some patterned paper, layered it up in the background, and added some die cut scenery pieces.  Then I stamped out my cats, colored them with Copics, and fussy cut them out.  Using foam tape, I added them to my scene.  A couple of humorous sentiments from the set finish it off.  


Copic Colors:
Grey: C5, C7, C9
Orange: YR04, YR16, E08


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Check back tomorrow for another preview!  Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Love the happy face. Cute card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete