Tuesday, January 12, 2021

The Greeting Farm January 2021 Release Preview Day #3

 


Dreams Do Come True

The Greeting Farm Preview Day #3 features a sweet little set fit for a princess or prince!  Dreams Do Come True Clear Stamp Set has everything you need to create a magical scene complete with castle, unicorn, prince, princess, flowers, shoe, crown, etc.  This set is packed!!!  

For my card, I started by inking up my background with a cloud stencil.  Then I stamped out my sentiment in black ink and added clear embossing powder on top.  After heat embossing, I added some glitter sparkles with a glitter pen.  I also used a white gel ben to add a few starbursts and additional dots.  Then I die cut a banner from my stash and added that to the top of my card panel.  The pretty rose bouquets are from the stamp set and feature a bit of Stickles glitter added to each one.  Across the bottom half of my card panel, I added some grassy hiss die cut from two different colors of green card stock.  Then I added an additional layer of die cut grass across the bottom.  After coloring up my images and fussy cutting them out, I popped them on top of my scene with foam tape and added even more Stickles glitter for extra sparkle!  I trimmed a piece of grey card stock for my pathway to the castle and added a brick pattern with Copic Markers.  


Here's a closer look at all that glitter!  



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to check back tomorrow!!!  I'll be featuring another "magical" preview!

Card Details:
The Greeting Farm Dreams Do Come True Clear Stamp Set
La-La Land Crafts Stage Curtain Die
Picket Fence Studios Slimline Cloud Coverage Stencil
Stickles Glitter- Stardust


1 comment: