Thursday, January 7, 2021

CC Designs January 2021 Release Preview Day#2

 

Hello~  Today, I'm back sharing another preview of the New Release from CC Designs.  All the new stamps and dies will be available tomorrow!  

For my card, I used the new Valentine Slimline Die set to create my card base.  I stenciled in some clouds and added a couple of die cut clouds as well.  The little cupids are part of the NEW Cupid Love Stamp Set.  I colored up my images, cut them out, and popped them on top of my card panel using foam tape.  On the left side of the card, I added a strip of patterned paper, layered up my heart die cuts and finished it off with the "love u" sentiment.  For a finishing touch, I sprinkled in some enamel hearts and stamped my sentiment.  





Just a reminder that all the new sets will be available tomorrow.  Check back for another preview and links to the new products!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment