Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Saturated Canary October 31st

Is it Halloween yet? Haha, just kidding...kind of.  Halloween is my favorite holiday and I love creating projects for it.  For this card, I used a retired Saturated Canary image.  Unfortunately, she is no longer available, but you can find other Saturated Canary images HERE  To create my card, I printed out my image, colored it up with Copics, and inked around it.  Then I added a white spray stain and stamped some stars and dots with stamps from my stash.  I die cut that with a stitched square and mounted that on top of a black postage stamp die.  Then I added the panel to a piece of striped paper and finished it off with a few enamel dots and a die cut banner from Doodlebug Designs.  


Thanks so much!  Have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment