Thursday, July 2, 2020

CC Designs Yeti-rrific

Hello everyone!  Today, instead of Christmas-In-July, I have a Winter-In-July card for you.  This sweet little card features the Cutie Yeti Clear Stamp Set from CC Designs.  This set is packed full of images and sentiments.  A must for your winter projects!  To create my card, I used some patterned paper for my background panel, die cut some mountains using dies in my stash, and added some premade die cuts from Doodlebug. Then I stamped out my images and cut them out using the coordinating dies.  I added them to my card front using foam tape and even stamped a couple of yet foot prints in the snow.  Then I stamped my sentiment and added some enamel dots.  Such a fun little winter card!  



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!  

Card Details:


No comments:

Post a Comment