Tuesday, February 18, 2020

La-La Land Crafts February Club Kit


Hello there!  Today, I'm back sharing a couple more cards using the NEW La-La Land Crafts February Club Kit.  Just a reminder that you have until February 20th to subscribe if you want this kit!  You can find all the info HERE!  

For my first card, I used BEE Happy Marci and colored her up in red and pink.  Then I layered her on top of some patterned paper, added my die cuts and finished it off with a few enamel dots.  So much fun! 


Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Y21, Y26
Wings: BG10, BG11, BG57
Red: R24, R27, R29, R56
Pink: RV000, RV10

For my second card, I used the Double Stitched Hexagons Die to create a fun background with patterned paper.  Then I added a couple of bees and a bee hive.  I just love how this turned out.  So graphic and bold.  


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Black: C5, C7, C9
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG57
Cheeks: R20, R22


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to check out the La-La Land Crafts website for more information on the Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment