Saturday, February 15, 2020

La-La Land Crafts February Club Kit Reveal!


Hello! Hello!  I'm so excited to reveal the new stamps and dies in this month's La-La Land Crafts Club Kit!  If you're not already subscribed, you'll want to head over to website to check out all the details!  This month's kit is packed full of cuteness you don't want to miss!  

For my first card, I used the oh-so adorable Bee Happy Marci rubber stamp.  This month she's dressed up in this cute little bee costume complete with wings and antenna.  Too cute!  I also used 2 of the dies that are included in the kit: Double Stitched Hexagons and Beehive!  


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Black: C5, C7, C9
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Wings: BG10, BG11, BG57

For my next card, I used the super sweet Just Bee-cause Rubber Stamp Set.  This set features 3 adorable bees with coordinating sentiments.  I also included the Beehive Die and the Honey Jar die.  Isn't it adorable!!!!  I just love how seamlessly everything coordinates together!  


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Wings: W0, W1
Grey: C1, C3
Brown: E43, E47
Cheeks: R20, R22

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Just a reminder that you have until February 20th to subscribe if you want this kit!  What are you waiting for???

No comments:

Post a Comment