Wednesday, January 15, 2020

La-La Land Crafts January Club Kit Reveal!

Hello!  Today, I'm so excited to share the new January 2020 Club La-La Land Crafts Kit!  This month is all about love!  So many fabulous dies and some adorable stamps to coordinate!  How fun!  Just a reminder that if you want this exact kit, be sure to subscribe by January 20, 2020!  You can find all the details HERE on the La-La Land Crafts Website!  


For my first card, I used Marci with Pen and colored her up with my Copics.  Then I fussy cut her out and set her aside while I worked on my card base.  I used some patterned paper and trimmed it to fit the front of my card.  Then I die cut a red scalloped rectangle and layered some word paper on top.  I popped that on top of my card panel using some foam tape.  Then I centered Marci on top and added some foam tape to her as well.  I die cut the Ink with Pen from coordinating papers/card stock and layered them next to her on the card.  Then I added the envelopes border to the bottom of the card and finished the whole thing off with one of the sentiments from Marci stamp set.  I just love how this turned out!  


Card Details:
Marci with Pen Rubber Stamp Set
Ink with Pen Die Set
Envelopes Border Die

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Y21, Y26
Peach: R20, R22
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG13
Tan: E30, E33, E35
White: W0, W1


For my next card, I used the adorable Happy Mail Rubber stamp Set.  These little pigs are just too cute!!!  For this card, I used some of the patterned papers from the Little Merry Christmas Paper Pack.  First, I trimmed a piece of the teal paper to fit my card panel.  Then I added a strip of grey card stock to middle of my card to act as the "road."  I also added a strip of red stripped paper to the bottom.  Then I layered on the Envelopes Border and popped some of the envelopes with foam tape.  For the hearts, I colored them with my copics and added Stickles glitter.  Then I die cut the Mail Box from tan card stock and added that to the center of my card.  I colored up two of the little pigs and added them to my scene.  Then I stamped out my sentiment and popped that on top of my mail box using foam tape.  A couple of red hearts next to my scooter pig finish this card off.  


Card Details:
Happy Mail Rubber Stamp Set
Envelopes Border Die
Mail Box Die

Copic Colors:
Pigs: R000, R11, R20, E87
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG13
Grey: W3, W5

1 comment:

  1. Super cute cards!! they just ooz love to whomever gets them :)

    ReplyDelete