Monday, January 27, 2020

La-La Land Crafts: Birthday

Hello there!  Hope you are having a great week!  Today, I am sharing a festive birthday card using stamps and dies from La-La Land Crafts!  This week's theme is all about birthdays!  
For my card, I decided to use this adorable little balloon penguin, dressing him up in a few accessories from other sets!  I just love that so many of the clear sets coordinate together!  I layered up some bright patterned paper, die cut a white scalloped rectangle and popped that on top with some foam tape.  Then I layered some pink paper inside of that and added a scalloped oval on top.  I colored up my little penguin and added him to the center using foam tape.  Then I embellished with some ribbon, enamel dots, glitter washi, and my sentiment.  A cute little die cut present finishes it all off.  


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Penguin: C1, C3, C5, C7, YR04, YR27, E08
Blue: B24, B26, B29
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Red: R22, R24
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG13

No comments:

Post a Comment