Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Club La-La Land Crafts March Club Kit


Hello!  I'm back again today featuring the new stamps and dies in this month's Club La-La Land Kit.  Just a reminder, if you want to subscribe, be sure to do so by March 21st in order to receive this kit!  You can find all the information HERE on the website!  
For my first card, I colored up Marci and this little hamster chef using my Copic Markers.  Then I fussy cut them both out.  I used some patterned paper and layered that on top of a scalloped rectangle for my background.  Then I create a little table out of some woodgrain patterned paper.  I cut it into a rectangle and added two of the bowl dies from the electric mixer die to create the feet.  Then I layered two cupcakes and popped my little chef on top.  I used some foam tape to adhere Marci to the scene and finished it all off with my sentiment and a couple of die cut strawberries.  


here's a look at the inside:


Card Details: 
Love To Bake Marci Rubber Stamp
Baking Hamsters Rubber Stamp
Build-A-Cake Die
Electric Mixer Die
Cupcake Die
Scalloped Rectangles Die: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Scalloped-Rectangles-Die_p_884.html

Copic Colors:
Hamster: E30, E31, E35, E37, R20
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Y21, Y26
Pink: RV13, RV14, RV09
Blue: B000, B00, B02
White: W0, W1, W3  C1, C3


For my next card, I decided to create a shop window scene.  I trimmed some striped patterned paper to a large squre and mounted that on some cream cardstock.  Then I added a "table" by adhering a white rectangle to the bottom of my square.  I colored up my hamsters, fussy cut them out and popped them on my scene using foam tape.  I stacked up several cupcakes in the background, added a yummy yellow cake and created a cake stand using the bowl die from the electric mixer die.  Then I scattered a few strawberries.  In order to give my card a realistic feel, I cut a piece of acetate and layered it on top using some foam tape.  (I created it just like I would a shaker card, but I didn't add any shaker bits).  Then I used the scalloped rectangles die to create my awing.  To finish it off, I stamped my sentiment, trimmed it into a rectangle and made it look like a sign hanging on the window.

here's a look at the inside:


Card Details: 
Love To Bake Marci Rubber Stamp
Baking Hamsters Rubber Stamp
Build-A-Cake Die
Electric Mixer Die
Cupcake Die
Scalloped Rectangles Die: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Scalloped-Rectangles-Die_p_884.html
Postage Stamps Die: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Postage-Stamps-Die_p_790.html

Copic Colors:
Hamster 1: E30, E31, E35, E37, R20
Hamster 2: W0, W1, W3, W5, W7, R20
Pink: RV13, RV14, RV09
Yellow: Y23, Y26
White: C1, C3

No comments:

Post a Comment