Thursday, March 21, 2019

CC Designs Business Don!

Hello, today I'm sharing a fun masculine card!  This is Business Don.  He is one of the new rubber stamps by CC Designs.  As soon as I saw this stamp, I thought it would make a great teacher card.  Unfortunately, there just aren't that many male teacher stamps out there!  

In order to create my card, I chose some patterned paper, colored up my image, and fussy cut him out.  Then I layered up my papers, created a little chalkboard using rectangle dies, and stamped out my sentiment.  Then I heat embossed that with white embossing powder to give it a "chalk" look.  I added a tiny piece of white card stock to the bottom to look like a piece of chalk and then I popped an apple 3D sticker on to finish it off.  I adhered Don with some foam tape and added a notebook border at the bottom as well.  


Card Details:

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment