Friday, February 15, 2019

Club La-La Land Crafts February Stamp and Die Kit

Hello!  Today, I'm so excited to share the NEW February Stamp and Die Kit for La-La Land Crafts!  This month, the kit features some adorable stamps and dies centered around a LAUNDRY theme!  How cute!!!

For my first card, I used the sweet little cats that come in the kit.  I trimmed a piece of white card stock into a rectangle and sponged a cloud background using the Stitched Sun and Clouds Die.  Then I layered on some grass, stamped out my kittens, and colored them up with Copics.  I fussy cut them out and popped them on top of my card using some foam tape.  Then I die cut the LAUNDRY BASKET die that comes in the kit out of red card stock and tucked in a couple pieces of patterned paper cut into small rectangles.  I tucked that piece behind my orange cat.  Then, I stamped my sentiment on top of a cloud and popped that into the sky using foam tape as well.  I die cut the CLOTHESPIN Die from patterned paper and added the metal piece die cut from some silver mirrored card stock.  I tucked that in at the top, added a few enamel hearts and layered the whole thing on top of a yellow die cut scalloped rectangle.  I just love how this turned out.  So cute and perfect for spring! 

Here's a look at the inside:


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Orange Tabby Cats: E50, E53, YR21, YR12, YR15, YR18, R20, R22, R24
Grey Cat: W1, W3, W5, W7, R20, R22, R24
Red: R35, R37, R56, R59

For my next card, I used the Cats and Laundry Marci to create a fun little laundry room scene.  To create my card, used some patterned paper to create my wall and floor background.  Then I die cut the WASHING MACHINES out of orange paper and layered the embellishments on top.  I created a little open door on one of the washers to add a fun interactive piece.  Then I added the LAUNDRY BASKET to the top of the washer, popped my cat on top using foam tape and added Marci in front of the dryer.  To finish the card off, I added my sentiment to a strip of white card stock and layered a little star on top.  

Here's a look at the inside:


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: C5, C7, C9
Blue: BG02, BG57, BG75
White: C1, C3
Pink: RV21, RV25, RV29
Green: YG21, YG23
Yellow: Y13, Y26
White Cat: E50, E53, R20, R22, R24
Orange Tabby Cat: E50, E53, YR21, YR12, YR15, YR18, R20, R22, R24

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to check out all the details for the February La-La Land Kits Here!  



No comments:

Post a Comment