Monday, February 18, 2019

CC Designs Monkey Tag

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a fun birthday gift tag using the NEW Monkeys Stamp and Die set by CC Designs.  This new set is so much fun to create with and I just love how it can be used for so many different occasions!  I'm also featuring the new paper pads and enamel dots that were released as well.  

To create my tag, I die cut some striped patterned paper with the Tags Galore Die set.  Then I cut another one with orange patterned paper and trimmed the top with a scallop die.  I layered that piece on top of my striped tag and glued the two together.  Then I cut the reinforcer out of green cardstock and adhered that into place.  I used a circle die to cut a blue circle from patterned paper as well and adhered that to my tag.  I stamped out my monkey, colored him up with Copics and die cut him out using the coordinating dies.  My stamped sentiment and some enamel dots finish it off.  






Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment