Friday, May 11, 2018

Kraftin Kimmie May Release Peek Day #3



Welcome back again to Day THREE of our MAY release at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!...
We have TWO new stamp sets from artist Annie Rodrigue and REMEMBER that these are some of the last images.
As she has chosen not to design stamps anymore and has ended her contract, we can no longer restock/reorder ANY of her stamp sets. Once these sell out, they are gone for good so be sure to snap them up!
Today I am featuring BUFFY BINGEWATCHER!




Can I just say, I absolutely love this stamp!  She is just the cutest!!!  For my card, I found some cute popcorn paper, colored my image to match and fussy cut her out.  Then I stamped my sentiment on some patterned paper and cut it out. Then I used some dies on hand to create a little film strip, star, and popcorn.  I arranged it all together and popped my image on top using foam tape.  I just love how this turned out!  So fun!


 


here's a look at the inside:



Some of the Krafty Krew design team members have some great designs to share with you today featuring these cute stamps! Be sure to hop around and leave lots of love at each and every stop because one lucky commenter will WIN a $10 gift voucher to the krafty shop!


 Plus we're doing a GIVEAWAY of the ENTIRE release on the Krafty Friends facebook page!
The winners will be announced at the party so don't miss it!
Happy Hoppin'



14 comments:

  1. What an awesome design ! Your cards are always so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK! This one is my favorite so far! I need to make this exact one for my mom... who loves popcorn... I LOVE the die cut embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these new stamps! Your colouring is STUNNING! Great design too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! The popcorn is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great background paper!! I am really liking these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Your designs are also so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card, and I love how you always decorate the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! especially the top! I like how you have little pieces of popcorn on it too! Very clever! Beautifully colored too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great stamp.. I'm going to need this to scrap my drive-in pics

    ReplyDelete
  10. That red popcorn paper was a great find :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Larisa super cute card I just love the film strip and your coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card inside and out. The popcorn die is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete