Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Crafty Doodle Chick May Challenge

This month’s Paw-fect Challenge at Crafty Doodle Chick is “All about the Girls”. Feel free to use ANY items from the CraftyDoodleChick.com store to create your project. You can create anything related to girls/women etc. I.e. Flowers, pink, girly The random winner from the card entries will win a $10 store credit to shop @ CraftyDoodleChick.com. You can submit up to 3 entries in the Facebook Group. 



For my card, I chose the fabulous Babette from Stamping Bella.  I just love this stamp.  so much fun to color! 

https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/stamping-bella-stamps/products/tiny-townie-butterfly-girl-babette-stamping-bella
For my card, I decided to use the new papers from Doodlebug.  I colored up my image to match and fussy cut her out.  Then I layered some of the die cuts from the coordinating Odds and Ends pack on top of the striped paper.  Some die cut flags and gold sequins finish it all off. 


here's a look at the inside:




Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment