Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Crafty Doodle Chick Monster Birthday!

Hello!  Today I'm popping in to share a fun birthday card using the NEW Neat & Tangled Little Monster set!  This adorable guy and many others can be found HERE in the Crafty Doodle Chick Shop! 

https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/neat-tangled/products/little-monster-neat-tangled
 
For my card, I chose some fun Doodlebug papers, colored my image to match, and fussy cut him out. Then I die cut and layered my papers together and popped this little guy on top using some foam tape.  Some star banners and swirl die finish it off, making it festive and fun!   
 
 
here's a look at the inside:

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to hop over to the Crafty Doodle Chick shop to check out all the new goodies! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment