Monday, April 23, 2018

CC Designs Froggies!



Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a fun card using the NEW Froggies Clear Stamp set by CC Designs!  This set is so adorable and versatile!  A MUST-HAVE for sure!


https://ccdesignsrs.com/collections/march-2018/products/new-froggies-clear-stamp-set

Form my card, I chose some spring patterned papers, colored my image to match using Copic Markers, and then cut them out using the coordinating dies.  Then I created a little scene using the Garden Accessories Die set and popped my frogs on top using some foam tape. Then I die cut come of the papers and layered it all together.  To finish things off, I stamped my sentiment on a banner from the Banners Accessories Die set and popped it on top. 




here's a look at the inside:




Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!


Card Supplies:
CC Designs Froggies Coodinating Die Set


No comments:

Post a Comment