Friday, August 12, 2016

Paper Nest Dolls - Guest Designer Post!

Hi there!  Today, I'm so excited to announce that today I'm guest designing at Paper Nest Dolls.  This little cutie is Cupcake Emma and you can find her HERE in the shop. 

 
For my card, I chose some super cute paper from Stampin UP and colored my image to match.  Then I die cut a cupcake and popped it with some foam tape.  I then added some ribbon and topped it off with some beautiful paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. 
 
Here's a side view:
 
 
A close up:
 
 
The inside:
 
 
One final Look:
 
 
Thank so much for stopping by! 
 
Card Details:
Stampin Up Specialty Sweet Patterned Paper
Ribbon- Walmart
Stampin Up Banner Punch
EK Success Point Flag Punch
Stampin Up Pearls
Flowers- Wild Orchid Crafts
LaLa Land Flag Banner Die
MFT Sweet Treats Die
CC Designs Scalloped Circles Die
CC Designs Scalloped Rectangles Die
Copic Colors: skin (E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20 (hair) E41, E43, E47, E49 (image) BG10, BG11, BG32, BG49, YG95, E31, E35, E37, C1, R05, R08, R59, R02, R22, RV42
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment