Saturday, August 20, 2016

Kraftin Kimmie Saturday Challenge - MAGIC - Witch Wanda


It's time for another Saturday Challenge at Krafin Kimmie and this time it's all about MAGIC! 

For my card, I used the fabulous Witch Wanda.  I wanted to give her a regal feeling so I found some gold embossed patterned paper and paper pieced her coat.  Then I colored her up with Copic markers, cut her out with my Scan N Cut 3, and added her to a fun little shaker card.  Inside, I used several different sizes of sequins along with some star confetti.  Then I topped it off with some punched flags, a glitter spider, and my sentiment! 

 
Here's a side view:
 
 
A look at the inside:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you'll play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create! 
 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper - Recollections Black and Gold Halloween
Glossy Accents
Bead Landing - Sticky Gems (gold)
Ribbon - Walmart
Circle Paper Clip- my stash
Stitched Scallop Frames - Gina Marie Stamps
Label die - MFT
Spider Sticker - Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Sequins- my stash
Spider Web Doily - Stampin Up
Banner Punch - Stampin Up
Tag Punch - EK Success
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20 (hair) E50, E51, E53, E55, E57 (image) E41, E42, E43, E44, E57, E27, E23, E55, E29, C3, C5, C7, C9, B000, C1
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment