Friday, June 17, 2016

Party Time!

Hello!  Today I'm here sharing a fun little birthday card!  This is Poppy, Revised from Saturated Canary.  Isn't she adorable!  I love her cute little pig tails and that little hedgehog is precious!  I have to tell you I had so much fun coloring this up and creating this card.  What's more fun than a party? 

 
As always, I picked my patterned paper first and then colored my image to match.  I had so much fun coloring up her frilly skirt.  Too cute!  Then I added a cute little die-cut cupcake and a few other embellishments.  I really love how this turned out and can see myself using this image again and again for birthdays! 
 
Here's a side view:
 
 
A look at the inside:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great weekend! 
 
Details:
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Birthday Wishes
Stampin Up Ink- Night of Navy
X Stitched Squares - Gina Marie Dies
Enamel Dots- Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Star Die: CC Designs Circus Accessories Die
LaLa Land Crafts - Flag Banner Die
Scallop Border Die - MFT
Cupcake Die: MFT Sweet Treats
Sentiment- Stampin Up Teeny Tiny Wishes
Copic Colors (skin) E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 R20 (hair) E53, E35, E59, E49 (image) R24, R27, R29, R59, B95, B97, B99, YR00, YR12, YR15, YR18, YR27, C3, C9, E31, E34, E37, YG21, YG25, YG09, BG11, BG32, BG13, BG49
 
 
 
 


1 comment: