Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Magical Day

Don't worry, it's not Halloween.  The challenge theme this month at All Dressed Up is "Things with Wings" so I decided to create a fun little Halloween Fairy card and get a head start on my Fall card making!  Isn't this little one so cute!!! She's called Magical Day and you can find her HERE in the shop.   I had way too much fun coloring her up! 

 
Here's a side view:
 
 
To create this, I picked out some adorable paper by Doodlebug and colored my image to match.  Then I added some fun paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and covered them in Stickles Glitter.  Next, I added a few finishing touches with enamel dots, and a die cut owl from the paper stack. 
 
Here's a close up:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to join in on the fun! 
 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug October 31st
Enamel Dots: The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Button: My stash
Stickles: Crystal
Stitched Rectangle Die: Gina Marie Dies
Paper Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Swirl Die: My Favorite Things
Copic Marker Colors (skin) E000, E00, E04, E21, E11, R20 (hair) E08, E09, YR21, YR14, YR07 (image) V12, V15, V17, YR02, YR04, YR18, BG13, BG15, BG09, YG21, YG23, YG67, Y35, C9, RV21, C1, C3, C5, C7
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment