Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Picket Fence Stamps Libra

 Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a fun zodiac card!  This is Libra Girl.  As a libra myself, I knew I can to create a card with her.  To begin, I started with a piece of white card stock and trimmed it to fit my A2 sized card.  Then I used the middle tone of the NEW Paper Glaze Ombre Sky Blues to create a beautiful stenciled design across the paper.  I let that dry for an hour or so and worked on my stamped image.  I colored her up with Copics, and die cut the image using a large circle die in my stash.  Then I placed it on top of my stenciled design and added a stamped sentiment across the bottom.  I think this would make such a fun birthday card for that special Libra in you life!  


Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Y21, Y26, E87
Blue: B00, B02

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment