Sunday, June 13, 2021

The Greeting Farm June Release Sneak Peek#3


 Hello! It's Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for the NEW June Release at The Greeting Farm!   This little cutie is called Ramen Anya and she'll be released tomorrow June 15th.  


For my card, I chose some coordinating patterned paper from my stash and layered it up in the background.  Then I stamed out my image, colored her up with Copics, and fussy cut her out.  I added her to the center of the die cut doily using foam tape to give the card some dimension.  Then I added a couple of enamel hearts and a coordinating 3D sticker from my stash.  This image is just way too adorable!  


Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: YR12, E07, E29
Blue: BG10, BG11, BG57
Red: R35, R56, R57
Pink: RV10, RV21, RV25


Be sure to come back tomorrow to hop along with us on Release Day!  




 




No comments:

Post a Comment