Monday, June 14, 2021

Picket Fence Studios June 2021 Release!


It's Here!  Release Day at Picket Fence Studios!  Today, I have two very fun and whimsical cards to share with you featuring new products released today!  


First up is the oh-so-cute froggy swim hole slimline card!  To create it, I started with the Scalloped Frame Slim Line Die Cutting System.  I die cut a large scalloped rectangle from white card stock and built my scene on top of it.  I die cut a light blue rectangle to fit inside the Scallop, then I tore a piece of blue card stock and adhered it to the bottom of the scene to mimic water.  I die cut the Cattails from a piece of green card stock and tucked it just behind the blue card stock.  I used an E47 Copic Marker to color in the brown parts of the die.  Then I added some die cut grass across the bottom of the card.  Once the scene was built, it was time to start adding frogs.  I stamped them out on white card stock using tan ink.  Then I colored them up and cut them out using the coordinating die.  I also stamped out the Pond Scene in black ink and cut it out with the coordinating die as well.  Then I added all the pieces using foam tape.  A stamped sentiment and a few flies finish it off.  


My next card features a water scene as well.  For this card, I started stamping out the underwater scene and coloring it up using Copic Markers.  Then I stamped the Mermaid Dear image, colored her up, and cut her out using the coordinating die.  I popped her on top of my scene using foam tape and stamped my sentiment directly on the card panel.  For some added interest, I also added some of the fish from the Fishy Wishes Sequin Mix as well as the City of Lights Sequins.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  All the new goodies are available in the shop now!  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment