Thursday, June 10, 2021

The Greeting Farm June Release Sneak Peek #2


 Hello!  I'm back today with another Sneak Peek at the June Release from The Greeting Farm!  Today, I'm featuring Miss Anya Jeans.  The set features 3 Miss Anya images all wearing jeans!  How fun is that!  


  

As soon as I saw this sweet image and that little bunny, I instantly thought of a farm card.  I started with some patterned paper from my stash and layered it up to create my background scene.  Then I used a die from my stash to create the barn and adhered it to my panel.  I stamped out my images, colored them up with Copics, and fussy cut them out.  Then I used foam tape to attach them to my scene.  That's it!  A pretty easy card that packs a lot of punch!  



Copic Colors:
Bunny: E50, E53
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Y21, Y26, E87
Red: R24, R27, R56\
Blue: B21, B24, B26
YR04, YR16, YR18
YG21, YG25
E30, E33, E35
C0, C3




Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to check back Monday for another peek at the new release!  



No comments:

Post a Comment