Wednesday, June 9, 2021

The Greeting Farm June 2021 Release Sneak Peek Day #1


 Hello!  It's that time again!  It's Release week at The Greeting Farm!  Today, I'm featuring a sweet little cat stamp set called Thank Mew.  This set features a ton of adorable cats in different poses and several cute sentiments to match!  


To create my card, I started with a some patterned papers and cut them out using a background die in my stash.  Then I stamped out these kittens, colored them up with Copics and fussy cut them out.  I stamped out my sentiment on the white panel and added the little sleeping cat just below.  Then I added 3 of the other cats to the remaining 3 panels.  I also paired each with one of the accessory images that are included in the set as well.  I just love how this turned out.  Such a fun way to say, "thanks."


Copic Colors:
E50, E53
YR04, YR16, YR18
YG21, YG25
E30, E33, E35
C0, C3


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to check back tomorrow for another peek at the new release!  








No comments:

Post a Comment