Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Miss Anya Jeans Holiday Card

Hello!  Is it too early for Christmas cards?  No way! Today, I'm sharing a fun holiday card featuring Miss Anya Jeans!  I just love that this set can be used for literally any occasion!  

To create my card, I started with some holiday paper in my stash.  I layered it up in the background and added a fun black and white check bow.  Then I created a crepe paper rosette, added some chunky glitter to the edges and adhered that down in the center of my card just above the bow.  I stamped out my image, colored her up with Copics, and popped her in the center of the rosette using foam tape.  Then I stamped out my sentiment, added it to the bottom, and added a couple of wire-wrapped beads to my bow.  Such a fun and festive holiday card!  

 

Copic Colors:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20

Hair: Y21, Y26, E87

Black: W7, W9

Red: R24, R27, R56, R59

 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy crafting!

1 comment: