Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Picket Fence Studios Sandra Summer Shaker

Hello! Today I'm sharing a very bright and festive shaker card.  This beauty features Beautiful Girl Sandra!  I've paired her with the NEW City Lights Sequin mix as well as the Wave Sun Stencil.  This card just screams SUMMER to me!  



To create my card, I started with a piece of yellow card stock.  I stenciled my sun pattern onto it using my Life Changing Blender Brushes and some Orange Distress Oxide Ink.  Then I trimmed it to fit an A2 sized card and mounted it onto a piece of hot pink card stock.  I used my sewing machine to stitch on some tulle and filled it with sequins before stitching it closed  Then I stamped out my image, colored her up with Copics, and cut her out using the coordinating dies.  Using some foam tape and hot glue, I added her to the center of my card panel.  Then I added a stitched paper ribbon just under her and layered my "just because" sentiment on top.  I just love how this turned out.  It's sure to brighten someone's day!  

Products Used:




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment