Friday, June 4, 2021

CC Designs Release Day Hop! Summer Scenes

Welcome to the C.C Designs June Release Social Media Hop! We are celebrating the arrival of 5 new stamp sets and 1 new die set in the C.C Designs Store. All the stamp sets in this release feature darling summer images so the Design Team has created sweet summer scenes for you to show you the adorable cards you can make with your purchase. The hop starts at the C.C Designs Blog and continues on...


To enter:
1. Subscribe to the Design Team Blogs & YouTube Channels
2. Leave a Comment
Entries will be accepted until Wednesday June 9th, Winners will be announced on the C.C Designs Blog and FB Page on Friday June 11th.
Today, I'm featuring the Mermaid Party and Underwater Scenes Sets! They work so well together!

To create my card, I started by stamping out some of the Underwater Scene images.  Then I used my Copics to color them up and trimmed it to fit my A2 sized card.  I stamped the mermaids on a separate piece of paper, colored them, and cut them out using the coordinating dies.  Then I popped them onto my scene using some foam tape.  Some Stickles glitter and a few enamel bubbles finish it off.  


8 comments:

  1. Love the scene you created and your beautiful coloring! The mermaids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colouring of the sweet mermaids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the way you colored the mermaids and the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful colouring and scenary. I am in love with the new release

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful colouring and scenary. I am in love with the new release

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mermaids. their facial
    expressions are darling.
    Fun card. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE These new mermaids - such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card. Love the mermaids.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete