Thursday, May 27, 2021

Just A Hello Masculine Card

Hello, Today, I have a fun little masculine card to share with you!  This little cutie is from the NEW Furreal Couple Clear Stamp Set.  I just love that these images can be used with the cat accessories or without!  
For my card, I used some patterned paper in my stash.  I cut several pieces in varying sizes and then just layered them all together.  I stamped my image and colored him to match my papers.  Then I used foam tape to add him to the front.  For my sentiment, I stamped out the "just a hello" from the Like Like You Stamp Set and die cut it with a circle punch in my stash.  I tucked that next to my image and added a couple of buttons to the top of the card for some added texture.  
Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Blue: B24, B26, B29
White: C0, C1

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment