Wednesday, May 5, 2021

The Greeting Farm Coffee Break

Hello!  Today I'm sharing a sweet little card featuring Miss Anya Coffee Break from The Greeting Farm~ This set is so much fun to create with!  

 

To create my card, I started with some fun patterned paper and layered it up for my background panel.  I used my sewing machine to stitch around the outside.  Then, I stamped out my image, colored her up with Copics, and fussy cut her out.  I layered her on top of a die cut oval and some gold thread.  Then I adhered the image to the right side of the card.  I stamped my sentiment on a die cut circle and added that just beside her.  A couple of buttons and some enamel hearts finish it off.  

:

 

Copic Colors

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20

Hair: E43, E47, E49

Teal: BG10, BG11, BG13

Grey: W0, W3, W5

Tan: E30, E31, E35

Blue: B21, BG57

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments: